White Sox Game Notes For Thursday vs. Cleveland
* The White Sox have just two wins in their last 13 games, however, they have won seven of their last nine games against AL Central foes. Chicago has scored the fewest runs among all AL teams this season (537).
* The Indians have lost each of their last two games after losing just two of their previous eight contests. Cleveland owns a record of 26-17 in one-run games this season – the fourth-best mark in the majors.
* John Danks is 0-2 with a 7.84 ERA in his last two starts after going 2-0 with a 1.29 ERA in his previous two starts. Danks is 0-5 with a 6.52 ERA in seven career home starts against Cleveland.
* Corey Kluber will be making his second start since returning from the DL. Kluber earned a win in his first start back, allowing just two runs on five hits in five innings against the Mets last Saturday.
* Jason Kipnis has 24 RBI in his career against the White Sox – the second-most RBI in his career against any opponent (34 vs. Minnesota).