White Sox Game Notes For Friday vs. Texas
* The Rangers have won their last 16 games when scoring four or more runs. The last time they lost a game when scoring 4+ runs was on July 26, losing 11-8 to the Indians.
* Chicago has won its last six games, its longest single-season win streak since taking six in a row, August 20-26, 2012. The last time the White Sox won at least seven straight games in a single season was May 23-June 1, 2012 (9 straight).
* Martin Perez has won his last three starts. The last Rangers’ left hander to win four straight starts in a single season was Matt Harrison, May 22-June 8, 2012.
* Adrian Beltre is batting .412 (28/68) so far this month, which is the highest average by any Rangers’ player in the month of August (minimum 50 PA) since Frank Catalanotto hit .431 in August 2001.
* Chris Sale has never lost in seven career appearances (three starts) against the Rangers, going 3-0 with a 3.38 (9/24.0) ERA. The Rangers are one of five teams that Sale has faced at least five times in his career, but never lost to (Red Sox, Angels, Yankees, Mariners).