Test Your Weekend Workbench IQ!
It’s pretty hard to resist Weekend Workbench with all our DIY projects, expert tips, and of course, Ryan’s smiling face. But, are you a WW Super Fan? Test your Weekend Workbench IQ now!
- Michael Goldstein is the “Mensch with the ___.”
c. Heart of Gold
- Blake Sloan showed Ryan how to creatively reupholster a chair with ___.
a. Old Belts
b. Old Shirts
c. Old Teeth… eeewww
- Sean Buino recommends cleaning the inside of your gas grill with ___ first, then using brushes on the gas lines.
a. Aluminum foil
b. WD-40 – that stuff works on everything!
c. A Belt Sander
- Michael Goldstein recommends pouring a cup of ___ down your drain to eliminate smells.
a. Butter (Butter? You really think that’s going to work?!)
- According to the Mensch with a Wrench, you should replace your furnace filter every ___ months.
c. Never because they last forever and ever.
- To fix a ghost door, you simply ___.
a. Call the Ghost Busters.
b. Bend the middle hinge pin so it won’t swing open on its own.
c. Lubricate the hinges.
- Ryan created a fireplace mantel out of reclaimed wood with ___.
a. The Brawny Man
b. Kaisa Dille of K.Dille Designs
c. Alex Enarson of the Rebuilding Exchange
- You can get great DIY tips and expert tricks at ___.
a. The Weekend Workbench website
b. The Weekend Workbench Facebook page
c. The Weekend Workbench Twitter page – @WorkbenchTV
d. ALL OF THE ABOVE! What are you waiting for? Get your DIY on!
SO HOW DO YOU RANK?
7-8 Correct Answers = Weekend Workbench Super Fan
5-6 Correct Answers = Weekend Workbench Expert
3-4 Correct Answers = Weekend Workbench DIY Novice
2 or Less Correct Answers = You’d better watch more Weekend Workbench!