Hanging blinds in your home is a lot easier than you might think. North side handyman Michael Goldstein, also known as the Mensch with a Wrench has these easy steps for hanging venetian blinds:
- Drill with bits
- Tape measure
- Blind kit (pre-cut at hardware store
- Measure your window at the top, middle and bottom.
- Have blinds cut at store to shortest length.
- Mark holes.
- Drill pilot holes.
- Attach brackets with screws.
- Insert blinds an attach trim.
It’ll take about 20 minutes to install each set of blinds and will only cost you the price of the blinds themselves. We spent about $30 on the set featured in this segment. You can do it, it’s easy!