* The last time the Phillies hosted the White Sox (June 2007), Philadelphia picked up a 3-game sweep over Chicago. The Phillies also have hit 15 home runs over their last six games against the White Sox.
* The White Sox have lost five of their last six interleague games, while being outscored 39-13 during the stretch.
* The Phillies picked up a 3-1 victory over the Nationals on Thursday, despite committing four errors – their most errors in a victory since also committing four in an 8-7 win against Washington on April 3, 2008.
* Cole Hamels has picked up a victory in back-to-back starts for the first time this season, while allowing exactly one earned run in each start.
* John Danks, who has picked up the loss in each of his last five road starts, has walked a total of just seven batters over his nine starts this season.
* After hitting a grand slam yesterday, White Sox rookie catcher Josh Phegley has now hit a home run in three of the first five games of his MLB career.