Teens killed in motorcycle crash in Crete

crashTwo teenagers were killed in a motorcycle crash in South Suburban Crete.

It happened Friday night in a parking lot behind Crete Monee High School.

The victims were identified as 19-year-old Patrick Boylan, and 18-year-old Kelsey McGill.

They were pronounced dead at the scene.

Police are investigating.

7 Comments to “Teens killed in motorcycle crash in Crete”

Jon said:
    July 6, 2013 at 7:15 AM

What a shocking and devastating loss for these 2 young teens. My greatest condolences to the friends/families that Patrick and Kelsey were involved in. My heart goes out to each and every one of you.

Stefanie said:
      July 6, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Thank you for your regards. I will be sure to give love to my Aunt and Uncle. They are going to need all the love they can get right now, even from strangers.

Enrique said:
    July 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM

It’s been a wet riding season. Be extra cautious my fellow riders. RIP young bikers.

Dean said:
    July 6, 2013 at 11:18 AM

We graduated together in 2012. They were 2 very bright and smart individuals. Even though we weren't close, my heart is still heavy. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of my former classmates.

bubba said:
    July 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM

My condolences go out to the families involved.

ken said:
    July 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Rest in peace pit pat, all my love and with a heavy heart you will be missed.

Uncle Kenny

Guest said:
    March 4, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Tomorrow will be 8 months since you two have been gone, it seems like it's been a long, never-ending nightmare. I wish I could wake up and have you guys back. Missing you so much, always and forever. <3 rest easy, angels.