White Sox Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Baltimore
* Chicago has lost its last five home games and has not lost six straight at home since April 13 to May 1, 2011 (7 straight home losses).
* Baltimore has won 13 of its 22 games against left-handed starters this season, the third best record in the league behind only Atlanta (14-9) and Texas (16-9).
* Chris Davis looks to become the first Oriole to lead the majors in home runs at the All-Star break since Brady Anderson did so back in 1996.
* Jason Hammel’s six road wins this season is tied for the most among all AL pitchers. However, Hammel’s 4.19 ERA on the road is the fifth highest among all AL pitchers with a winning road record.
* Alejandro De Aza is hitting .394 with runners in scoring position over the last two months (since May 1), the sixth highest average in the AL.