* After the Twins won the first three games between these teams this season, the White Sox have come back to take the last two.
* The White Sox are a league-worst 2012 (.143) on the road since May 18, posting a team 5.14 ERA over this stretch.
* After posting a 5.03 ERA in May, the Twins’ pitchers have been much better so far this month, their 3.12 ERA ranking seventh in the majors.
* Although he’s just 1-2 on the road since April 16, Dylan Axelrod has pitched pretty well in these appearances, posting a 2.59 (9/31.1) ERA. However, he has not gotten much support from his teammates, the White Sox scoring just seven runs in Axelrod’s 31.1 innings of work (2.01 RSA).
* Joe Mauer is 7-for-18 (.389) against the White Sox so far this season, raising his career average against them to .322; highest by any player with at least 500 career PA versus the White Sox.
* Mike Pelfrey is winless (0-3, 5.94 ERA) in his last seven starts. This is the sixth time in his career that Pelfrey has gone at least seven straight starts without a win, but the first time since going winless in nine straight starts, August 30, 2011-April 21, 2012.