* The Bruins are 3-0 in Game 3s this postseason. The Blackhawks are 0-3.
* Home teams have won the last nine Game 3s in the Stanley Cup Final. The last road team to win a Game 3 in the Final was the 2002 Red Wings over the Hurricanes (3-2 in 3OT).
* The Blackhawks are 3-4 on the road this postseason, where they are averaging 2.00 goals per game and 2.29 goals-against per game. Chicago has a League-high 10 wins on home ice during the playoffs, averaging 3.17 goals per game and 1.83 goals-against per game.
* The Bruins are 7-2 at TD Garden this postseason, scoring 2.89 goals per game while yielding 1.89 goals-against per game. Boston has an NHL-best six road victories in the playoffs, where they are averaging 3.22 goals per game and 2.00 goals-against per game.
* The Bruins won all three home games they played during the 2011 Stanley Cup Final, outscoring the Canucks, 17-3.