Visit www.gofobo.com/rsvp and enter the code WGNDWRS. By entering this code, you will be entered to for a chance at one of 100 pairs of passes to the Chicago advance screening of WORLD WAR Z on Tuesday, June 18. You will be notified on Friday, June 14 if you have won.
WGN Morning News Movie Club
“World War Z”
OFFICIAL WGN-TV RULES
1.TO ENTER: To enter, log on to wgntv.com and click on the “World War Z” contest logo and complete the registration form. Entrants must register on gofobo.com in order to access the RSVP form. When you receive the special code, enter online for your chance at one of 100 pairs of passes to the Chicago advanced screening of World War Z on Tuesday, June 18. WGN-TV is not responsible for entries that are lost, incomplete, late, or misdirected for Internet problems or other difficulties in email transmission or reception.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: The contest runs up until Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 9am.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One hundred (100) entrants will be selected to win two (2) tickets to the advanced screening of World War Z in a random drawing on Friday, June 14, 2013. If selected, winners will receive an invitation pass by email. Entrants agree that WGN-TV has the sole right to determine the winners of the contest and all matters or disputes arising from the contest and that its determination is final and binding. Due to theatre policy, no one under 7 years of age will be admitted and all guests 8 – 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at this screening. Please direct all questions or concerns about this theatre’s policy to theatre management.
4. THE PRIZE: A movie pass for two (2) to the screening of “World War Z” on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at the Showplace ICON Theater (150 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago, IL). (ARV: $25).The screening will take place at 7:30pm. The tickets will be distributed as one hundred (100) pairs. GoFoBo tickets are only available as “Admit One” but each registered user can download up to two. No substitute prize will be awarded. Approximate retail value: $25. WGN-TV is not responsible for seating; seating is not guaranteed, so winners must arrive early. SEATS WILL BE RESERVED UNTIL7:00 PM ON JUNE 18TH. At 7:30pm, all unclaimed tickets will be released and admission of WGN winners will then be granted on a first come, first served basis until theater reaches capacity.
WGN-TV will not be responsible (and will not issue refunds or replacement tickets) if the tickets are lost or stolen or if the movie is postponed, canceled or cut short for any reason beyond WGN-TV’s control.
5. ELIGIBLITY AND RESTRICTIONS:
a. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of WGN-TV, ICON Theater, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
b. Entrants must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in Illinois, and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton and Porter Counties in Indiana who are 13 years and older at the time of entry.
c. Winners who have won a prize from WGN-TV since December 18, 2012 are ineligible and will be disqualified.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Contest Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Contest Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest or their receipt or use of the contest prize.
c. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes, cash redemptions or transfer of prizes are available, except at Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.
7. INTERNET/FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason, this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, WGN-TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc, shall become the property of WGN-TV, and may be used by WGN-TV for marketing or promotional purposes. Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. COPY OF RULES: A copy of the rules is available at WGNtv.com or by sending an envelope to: WGN-TV “World War Z” SCREENING GIVEAWAY Rules, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618, or go to http://www.wgntv.com.
10. WINNERS LIST: Can be obtained by sending an envelope to WGN-TV “WORLD WAR Z SCREENING GIVEAWAY” Winner List, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618 after June 18, 2013 and before July 18, 2013.