* The Kings defeated the Blackhawks, 3-1, in Game 3 and have now won 15 straight home games, dating to April 4 of the regular season. Los Angeles has outscored its opponents, 20-9, in eight wins at Staples Center during the 2013 postseason.
* Slava Voynov netted his fourth game-winning marker of the 2013 playoffs on Tuesday night – a new Kings’ record for a single postseason and tied with the likes of Paul Coffey (1985 Oilers), Brian Leetch (1994 Rangers) and Al MacInnis (1989 Flames) for most of any blueliner in a single postseason since expansion in 1967-68.
* Brian Bickell scored Chicago’s lone goal on Tuesday night, and has now lit the lamp seven times during the 2013 postseason after scoring just nine times during the regular season. Bickell has tallied a point in each of his first three skates of this series (2g, 1a in first three games).
* Los Angeles has allowed just five third-period goals during the 2013 playoffs – easily the fewest of any remaining team. The last team to net a third-period goal vs. Jonathan Quick was San Jose in Game 7 of the Western Conference Semis.
* Duncan Keith was suspended for Game 4 due to his high stick to the face of Jeff Carter on Tuesday. Keith leads all Blackhawks in ice-time per game (24:44), and with 10 points (1g, 9a), is also Chicago’s top-scoring blueliner during the 2013 postseason.
* Dustin Brown has 71 hits during the 2013 playoffs and 164 hits over the last two postseasons overall – both number are tops among all NHL skaters.