Blackhawks Game 1 Notes For Saturday vs. LA Kings
* The Kings and Blackhawks have met just once before in the postseason, as Chicago defeated Los Angeles 4-1 in the first round of the 1974 playoffs.
* The Kings have won three of their last four road games against the Blackhawks. The Kings have also scored 48 special-teams goals (42 PPG/6 SHG) over their last 49 games in Chicago.
* While the Blackhawks still have not allowed a single power-play goal at home this postseason, the Kings have allowed four power-play goals over their last three games. The Kings have also lost five of their six road games this postseason by a 2-1 score.
* Justin Williams scored a pair of goals against the Sharks in Game 7 – marking the first multi-goal game of Williams’ postseason career (84 games). At the same time, Williams has scored just one goal in 19 career games against Chicago.
* Jonathan Toews has recorded three consecutive multi-point games against the Kings, while also scoring a goal in six of his last seven games against Los Angeles.
* Michael Frolik, who scored two goals and dished out an assist against the Kings on March 25, did not record another multi-point game during the regular season.