* Yesterday’s game between these two clubs was rained out. The Cubs beat the White Sox, 7-0, on Monday, posting their largest shutout win over the White Sox all-time.
* The White Sox have won three straight series against the Cubs at Wrigley Field, posting a 7-2 record against the North Siders in the process. The Cubs haven’t won a home series against the Sox since 2008.
* John Danks went 6.0 innings and allowed three runs in his first start of the 2013 campaign last Friday, recording a no-decision vs. the Marlins. Danks is 2-0 with a 0.93 ERA in three career starts at Wrigley Field.
* Scott Feldman lasted just 5.1 innings and allowed a season-high five earned runs in taking the loss in his last start against the Reds last Friday. Feldman is 3-1 with a 1.33 ERA in four home starts this season.
* Julio Borbon went 2-for-5 on Monday, recording his first multi-hit game and knocking in his first two runs of the season in the process. Borbon also hit his first home run since 2010 on Monday – his last homer also came against the White Sox on July 4, 2010.
* Including a 1-for-4 performance Monday, Alexei Ramirez is now 6-for-15 (.400) during his current four-game hitting streak against the Cubs. Ramirez is hitting .344 since May 12 overall (.246 BA in first 34 games of 2013). * Thanks to yesterday’s rainout, the Cubs now have a chance to do something they haven’t done since 1975 – win three straight games in three different ballparks.
*Scott Feldman has only allowed 7 hits in 43 at-bats with runners in scoring position (.163 average).