Style Files: Great Gatsby inspired weddings
Great Gatsby Inspired Weddings
- A lace dress with an ornate veil creates a classic 1920’s look for brides looking to incorporate trends from The Great Gatsby into their nuptials. Get your custom Gatsby garb from Mignonette bridal
- Finish off the look with shaded eye makeup and a flapper style up do for a vintage edge. Maya P. Alluring Artistry offers professional services to complete your look.
- Use ornate and stylized floral arrangements from Pistil & Vine to create a 1920’s feel at your wedding and/or reception.
- Ornate 1920’s style invitations will be the talk of the town. Get your jazzed up invitations from Be U Brides
- Complete the Gatsby feel with 1920’s style jazz tunes from Fig Weddings
- Stock your reception with tasty bites from Goose Island Catering. Celebrate the end of prohibition with tasty pork loin and other delicacies while sipping your favorite locally made brew!
- An art deco style cake adds extra “jazz” to a Gatsby themed wedding. Elysia Root Cakes creates custom cakes fit for every 1920’s style bride.
Chelsea has been designing custom jewelry pieces for several years now, with regular shows at the Randolph Street Market and at the Zurko Antiques & Flea Market. She has recently been invited to do a showing of her designs at the Deer Path Art League, Lake Forest, IL.