Bulls Game 5 Notes For Wednesday at Miami
* The Bulls are 0-7 all-time in best-of-seven series when they trail 1-3, forcing a Game 6 in just two of those seven series (2006-07 vs. Detroit and 2011-12 vs. Philadelphia). The Heat, meanwhile, are 7-0 all-time in best-of-seven series when leading 3-1, and have closed six of those seven series out in Game 5.
* Chicago set franchise playoff records for fewest points in a game (65), fewest points in any quarter (9 in 3rd qtr) and lowest field-goal percentage (.257) in a game in its Game 4 loss to the Heat.
* With one more victory in this series, the Heat will return to the Eastern Conference Finals for a third straight season. The last team to appear in there straight ECF was the Detroit Pistons, who did so in six straight years (2002-03 to 2007-08).
* When Nate Robinson was held scoreless on 0-for-12 shooting in Game 4, he became the first person in the shot clock era to have zero points in any playoff game when having more than 10 field-goal attempts.
* In his last six potential series-clinching games, LeBron James has averaged 28.5 points, 8.2 rebounds and 6.7 assists. The Heat went 5-1 in those contests.
* Dwyane Wade is a game-time decision for Game 5, as he continues to struggle with a sore right knee. Wade is averaging 11.3 points and 4.5 assists per game in this series.