White Sox Game Notes For Monday @ Minnesota
* The Twins took two games from the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field in April. However, the White Sox have won 13 of their last 16 games in Minnesota, including the last five in succession.
* The White Sox salvaged the final game of their series with the Angels this weekend by shutting out Los Angeles on Sunday, 3-0. Over their last four series, the White Sox have gone 4-0 in the finales but 1-6 otherwise.
* With a 6-0 loss to Baltimore on Sunday, the Twins have fallen back to .500 at 17-17. It is the 11th time this season that Minnesota has sported a .500 record, the most by any team in MLB.
* In two starts since entering the rotation, Hector Santiago has allowed just one run over 12.1 innings (0.73 ERA). In six career starts with the White Sox, Santiago is 3-0 with a 1.42 ERA and 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
* While Pedro Hernandez has surrendered a 12.12 ERA over four career road starts, his ERA is 0.87 over three appearances (one start) at Target Field.
* Alexei Ramirez had three hits on Sunday, including a two-run single. He’s now batting .400 over five White Sox victories in May, but has gone 0-for-17 over five losses this month.