* The Blackhawks beat the Wild, 3-0, on Tuesday, bouncing back from a Game 3 setback, and taking a 3-1 lead in this matchup. Tuesday’s whitewash was the second of Corey Crawford’s postseason career.
* Chicago has been up 3-1 in a best-of-7 ten times in franchise history and has won each of those matchups. Minnesota has been down 1-3 three times in franchise history, and has come back to win two of those series.
* Patrick Sharp lit the lamp twice in Game 4, giving him four markers in the series, after netting just six goals total during the regular season. Sharp’s four goals are tied for most of any Western Conference skater in the 2013 playoffs.
* Ryan Suter is averaging 32:05 minutes per game in this series – most of any skater in the 2013 postseason. Suter led all NHL skaters during the regular season with an average of 27:17 TOI per game.
* These two clubs are a combined 1-for-26 with the man-advantage in this series. There have been just two power-play goals scored in the seven games the Wild and Blackhawks have faced off against each other in 2012-13.(Chicago is 1-for-18, Minnesota is 1-for-22).
* Minnesota is 7-3 all-time when facing elimination in a postseason series – best of any NHL club since 1987 (when all series became best-of-7s).