Cubs Game Notes For Friday vs. Cincinnati
* Cincinnati has won each of its last six road games against the Cubs, one shy of matching its longest road winning streak in franchise history against the Cubs.
* Dating back to last season, Mike Leake is 1-2 with a 6.03 ERA in his last six road starts. Opponents are hitting .328 against him over this six-start stretch.
* Shin-Soo Choo is hitting .418 at home, but just .220 on the road this season. The .198 difference in batting average (home better than road) is the third largest in the majors this season (minimum 3.1 PA per team game).
* Carlos Villanueva is 1-2 with a 2.50 ERA in six career starts against the Reds, although he has given up a home run in each of his last three starts against Cincinnati.
* Welington Castillo’s .321 average is the fourth highest in the majors among players who have played at least 20 games at catcher in 2013.
* The Cubs have had 12 different players steal at least one base this season, the most in the majors.