* The Bulls have never won a decisive Game 7 on the road (0-6). The Nets, meanwhile, have played just one Game 7 in franchise history, losing on the road to Detroit in the 2003-04 Eastern Conference semi-finals.
* Chicago has averaged just 90.0 points per game on the road in this postseason, despite shooting 48.2 percent. The problem has been from behind the arc; while the Bulls have made 51.5 percent of their two-point attempts in these three contests, they are just 9-for-32 (.281) from three-point range.
* The Nets are averaging 14.0 fast break points per game in this series. They averaged just 9.0 fast break ppg during the regular season, which was next to last in the NBA (Knicks – 8.8).
* Joakim Noah had 14 points, 15 rebounds, five assists and five blocked shots in the Game 6. Prior to Noah, the last player to have a 14+/15+/5+/5+ game in the postseason was Elton Brand, who had 33 points, 15 boards, five assists and five blocks for the Clippers against the Suns, May 16, 2006.
* Joe Johnson has averaged 17.0 points on 38.0 percent shooting (55.6% from three-point range) in three career Game 7s. His last Game 7 appearance was in the Hawks’ first-round series against Milwaukee in 2009-10.
* Andray Blatche has 16 points and eight rebounds in the second half of Games 5 and 6. He had 22 points and nine rebounds in the second half of Games 1-4.