Blackhawks Game 2 Notes For Friday vs. Wild
* After their 2-1 victory in Game 1, the Blackhawks have gone 7-0-3 over their last 10 games against the Wild.
* After allowing a Minnesota goal in the first period in Game 1, the Blackhawks have now gone 11-5-4 since the beginning of the regular season when allowing the first goal of the game.
* In each of the Blackhawks’ previous four postseason series, the Game 1 winner went on to win the series.
* Chicago has scored fewer than three goals in five consecutive (and seven of their last eight) postseason games. The Wild, meanwhile, have scored fewer than three goals in each of their last four playoff games.
* Cal Clutterbuck has now scored a pair of goals over his last four games, after scoring just one goal over his previous 28 games.
* After scoring a goal in Game 1, Marian Hossa has scored a goal in three consecutive games against the Wild, and has recorded at least one point in 13 of his last 14 games against Minnesota.