* Chicago has won 14 of its last 15 best-of-seven series when it leads 2-1. The Bulls are 3-1 in Game 4s at home in these situations. Brooklyn is 2-5 all-time in best-of-seven series when it trails 1-2. However, it is 2-0 all-time in Game 4s on the road in these situations.
* After shooting 55.8 percent in its Game 1 win, Brooklyn has shot a combined 35.0 percent in Games 2 and 3 (both losses). After jumping out to a 15 to 5 lead in Game 3, the Nets proceeded to miss 25 of their next 26 shot attempts.
* Since the start of the 1991-92, the Bulls are 23-1 in the postseason when their opponent shoots no better than 39 percent from the floor. They have held the Nets to 35.4% and 34.6%, respectively, in the last two games.
* Brook Lopez now has had at least 21 points and five rebounds in each of his first three career playoff games. In Game 3, he added seven blocked shots; that is the most blocked shots by a Net in a playoff game since Derrick Coleman had nine against the Cavaliers on May 7, 1993.
* Luol Deng has had a double-double in both of Chicago’s wins in this series. The Bulls are 7-2 all-time in the postseason when Deng has a points/rebounds double-double. In Game 3, he had 12 of his 21 points and three of his 10 rebounds in the third quarter.
* Carlos Boozer had 22 points and 16 rebounds in Game 3, his second straight double-double in this series. It was Boozer’s 10th career playoff game with 20+ points and 15+ rebounds; fifth most among active players.