Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday vs. Calgary
* The Blackhawks have won nine consecutive games against the Flames, while outscoring Calgary 41-18 during the win streak.
* With two standings points in their final two games, the Blackhawks will finish the season with a winning percentage of over .800. Before this season, the Blackhawks never had a win percentage of over .700 at the end of a season.
* The Flames, currently in third place heading into the final weekend of the season, have not finished lower than third place in their division once over the last nine seasons. However, this will be the fourth consecutive year that the Flames miss the playoffs.
* Going back to last season, the Blackhawks have earned at least one standings point in each of the last 33 games (27-0-6) in which Patrick Sharp has skated in.
* Rookie Sven Baertschi has scored three goals and dished out six assists during his current 7-game point streak.
* Patrick Kane, who has recorded back-to-back multi-point games against the Flames, has scored 10 goals and dished out 11 assists over his last 17 games against the Flames.