* Although the White Sox won the season series from the Rays four games to three in 2012, all three of their losses came at home (1-3).
* Tampa Bay is looking to get back to the .500 mark for the first time since starting the season 3-3. The Rays have won five of their last six games after losing eight of their previous 10.
* The White Sox have scored three runs or less in five straight games. They are 3-8 in 2013 when scoring three runs or less, compared to 5-4 when they score four runs or more.
* Despite pitching well, Jeremy Hellickson has not won a road game since August 10, 2012, going 0-4 with a 2.52 ERA in his last six starts away from home. He has just one career road appearance against the White Sox, allowing three runs (two earned) in 5.2 IP and picking up the loss in a 3-1 game last September 28.
* Chris Sale is 10-3 with a 2.24 ERA at home since the start of last season, including 1-0 with a 1.84 ERA in two home starts in 2013. That 2.24 home ERA is third best among AL pitchers during this stretch (minimum 80 IP).
* Adam Dunn is mired in a 1-for-38 slump, and is batting just .100 for the season. He is 0-for-21 with 13 strikeouts in his last six games against Tampa Bay.