White Sox Game Notes For Monday vs. Cleveland
* Cleveland has won five of its last eight games against the White Sox, including two of the three matchups between these teams this season.
* The Indians have won two consecutive games after losing each of their previous five games. The White Sox have scored a total of just five runs during their current three-game losing streak.
* Justin Masterson posted a 0.41 ERA while winning each of his first three starts of the season. However, in his last start (last Wednesday against Boston), he allowed four runs on 11 hits in five innings in his first loss of the season. Masterson has won three consecutive starts against the White Sox.
* In his last start last Tuesday in Toronto, Dylan Axelrod allowed two runs on seven hits while striking a season-high four in six innings of work (no decision). Axelrod is 0-0 with a 6.35 ERA in two career games (one start) against the Indians.
* Mark Reynolds is hitting .412 (7-for-17) with two doubles and five RBI during his current five-game hitting streak, while homering in each of his last two contests. Reynolds has two homers in 19 career games against the White Sox.
* Paul Konerko has 174 RBI in his career against the Indians – the most in his career against any opponent. Konerko also has 47 home runs in his career against them which are the second-most in his career against any foe (48 vs. Minnesota).