* These teams have split their two meetings so far this season with each contest ending in a shootout. The Blackhawks won the most recent matchup 4-3 on February 19.
* The Canucks have won seven consecutive home games and will be looking to win eight in a row there for the first time since the 2008-09 season when they won 11-straight.
* The Blackhawks have collected at least one point in each of their last 11 games, posting a record of 9-0-2 in that span. Chicago has scored two power-play goals in each of its last two games after failing to record one in each of its nine games prior.
* Patrick Kane has one goal and four assists in his last three games and has three goals and three assists in his last five games against Vancouver.
* Daniel Sedin had three points (1g, 2a) in the last meeting between these clubs and is one point shy of sole possession of second place on the franchise’s all-time scoring list (currently has 756 points).
* Chicago has posted a shutout in three consecutive road games and will be looking to do so in four straight for the first time ever. The last team to have four straight road shutouts was the 2003-04 Coyotes (January 2-9, 2004).