Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Orlando
* The Bulls have won eight of their last nine games against the Magic, with the last two wins coming by a total of three points.
* While the Bulls have lost four of their last five games, they have scored fewer than 100 points in nine consecutive games that ended in regulation.
* With their 32-point loss to the Celtics on Saturday, the Magic have lost 60 games for the fourth time in team history.
* Over the last month (since March 15), only Stephen Curry (58) has hit more three-pointers than Nate Robinson (45).
* Beno Udrih’s 27 points against the Bulls on April 5 were his most scored in a game since January 2011.
* Carlos Boozer, who is coming off a 20-rebound performance against the Heat Sunday afternoon, has 12 double-doubles since March 21 – four more than any other NBA player. Boozer also has multiple steals in four of his last six games.