Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Toronto
* When Toronto beat Chicago 101-98 on Tuesday, it snapped the Bulls’ five-game win streak in this series.
* The Bulls snapped the Heat’s 27-game win streak on March 27, and with Thursday’s overtime victory over New York broke the Knicks’ 13-game streak. They are just the second team in NBA history to stop two win streaks of 13+ games in the same season; the 1990-91 Suns broke 16-game win streaks by the Lakers and the Trail Blazers.
* The Raptors are allowing 95.4 points per game so far this month, an improvement of 7.1 ppg over what they gave up in March (102.5). That is the third-best improvement in the league.
* Jimmy Butler is averaging 21.3 points and 8.3 rebounds in his last three games, shooting 68.6 (24/35) percent from the field in these contests. He had 22 points and a career-high 14 rebounds against the Knicks on Thursday.
* Nate Robinson had a season-high 35 points off the bench in Chicago’s overtime win over the Knicks on Thursday. He has 12 games with 20+ points this season; eight of those performances have been when he has come off the bench.
* The Raptors are 6-6 this season when Kyle Lowry has double-digit assists in a game, but have won the last three, including the April 9 meeting with the Bulls. Lowry had 10 assists in that contest.