Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday vs. Detroit
* The Red Wings have now scored fewer than four goals in nine consecutive games. Detroit’s 1.78 goals per game since March 24 are tied for the second fewest in the NHL (Avalanche 1.73).
* The Blackhawks, who have won three consecutive games (including two shutouts), have not allowed a single power-play goal over their last 11 games.
* In five games played on Fridays this season, Pavel Datsyuk has scored six goals while dishing out five assists.
* After starting the season with five goals over his first seven games this season, Henrik Zetterberg has scored a goal in just two of his last 31 games.
* Jonathan Toews is one of only three players (Sidney Crosby and Chris Kunitz) in the league this season with 40 or more points and a plus-minus of plus-20 or better.