* The Bulls have won the last four meetings between the teams, including all three this season, and seven of the last eight overall. Overall, Chicago is 9-5 (.643) against the top four seeds in the Eastern Conference in 2012-13 (Miami, New York, Indiana and Brooklyn), the best mark in the league this season.
* With a win tonight, the Knicks would extend their winning streak to 14 games, the third longest in franchise history. This would be the first time in NBA history that four different teams recorded win streaks of at least 14 games in the same season (Miami – 27, LA Clippers – 17, Denver – 15).
* The Bulls, coming off Tuesday’s 101-98 defeat to the Raptors, are 24-10 (.706) in games following a loss this season, the fourth-best mark in the NBA.
* Carmelo Anthony has scored at least 35 points in each of his last five games, averaging 40.6 points on 61.1 percent shooting from the field in those contests. Anthony is the first player with five consecutive 35-plus point games since Kobe Bryant did so from March 16-25, 2007.
* Carlos Boozer has recorded a double-double in nine of his last 11 games, giving him 40 for the season. He is the first Bulls player with 40 double-doubles in a season since Elton Brand (42 double-doubles) in 1999-2000.
* The Knicks connected on a season-high 20 three-pointers in their 120-99 victory over the Wizards on Tuesday. New York has 837 three-pointers made for the season, tied with the 2005-06 Suns for the second most all-time. They are four threes away from matching the 2009-10 Magic (841) for the most in a single season in NBA history.