* The White Sox are 4-2 and have won two out of three in both series (vs. KC & vs. Sea). This is the first time the White Sox have won their first two series of a season since their World Championship season of 2005.
* Washington is 4-2 having swept the Marlins at home then losing two of three at Cincinnati. The Nationals allowed 43 hits against the Reds after allowing just 15 hits in the first three games of the season versus Miami.
* The White Sox and Nationals both have seven errors, most in the majors. Chicago has committed at least one error in its last five games; Washington has committed six errors in its last three games.
* This will be the third time in four seasons that the White Sox and Nationals face each other in interleague play, and the fifth time the franchises have met in interleague play all-time (all-time series tied 6-6).
* Alex Rios leads the White Sox in hits (8), runs (4), home runs (3), runs batted in (5), walks (3) and stolen bases (2). Rios has at least one hit in all six White Sox games and has homered in three straight.
* Bryce Harper leads the Nationals in hits (9), runs (5), home runs (3) and runs batted in (5). Gio Gonzalez is 4-1 with a 1.65 ERA in his last nine interleague starts.