* While the Bulls have won five consecutive games against the Raptors, the last two meetings have gone into overtime.
* While the Raptors have scored fewer than 100 points in nine consecutive games, the Bulls have gone six straight games with fewer than 100 points. The only team with a longer active such streak than the two teams is Cleveland (10).
* The Bulls have dished out an NBA-high 315 more assists (1742-1427) than their opponents this season.
* Nate Robinson needs just three more three-pointers to set a new career high (125 in 2008-09 with Knicks).
* Carlos Boozer has averaged 30.0 points, 11.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game on 62.8 percent shooting from the field over his last two games against Toronto.
* Amir Johnson has blocked multiple shots in each of his last four games – tied for the longest active streak in the NBA.