Chicago has won three straight, and seven of eight, from Orlando. Neither team has reached 100 points in any of the last five meetings.
* Orlando has lost its last nine road games, which is the second-longest active road losing streak in the NBA (Bobcats – 11).
* Each of the Bulls’ last five games (3-2) has been decided by four points or less, including Thursday’s 92-90 win over the Nets. Chicago has played a league-high 23 games decided by four points or less this season, going 13-10 (.565) in those contests. *
* Nikola Vucevic has pulled down at least 11 rebounds in eight straight, and in 10 of his last 11, games.
* Carlos Boozer had 29 points and 18 rebounds in Chicago’s win over Brooklyn on Thursday. It was his seventh double-double in his last eight games.
* The Bulls are 5-2 since Nazr Mohammed replaced the injured Joakim Noah as the team’s starting center. The 35-year old Mohammed is averaging 7.3 rebounds and 1.0 block per game in these contests.