Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday @ Washington
* Washington has won two of the last three games in this series after Chicago had taken the previous seven.
* Chicago struggled for most of the game before beating Detroit 95-94 on Sunday, running their win streak against the Pistons to 18 in a row. The Bulls have played a league-high 21 games decided by four points or less, with four of those games coming in their last five contests.
* The Wizards have won seven straight home games, each of the last six by at least nine points. It is their longest home win streak in a single season since a 10-game streak, December 13, 2006-January 20, 2007.
* Jimmy Butler is averaging 14.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 2.5 steals since replacing the injured Marco Bellinelli as Chicago’s starting shooting guard four games ago.
* Luol Deng attempted a career-high 17 free throws (making 11) in Sunday’s win over the Pistons. His previous high had been 15, against the Jazz on February 5, 2007. Chicago is 13-4 all-time when Deng has more than 10 FTA in a game.
* Bradley Beal had 24 points in Washington’s win over the Raptors on Sunday. It was his first game back after missing the previous five contests with an ankle injury. Beal has 13 20+ point games in 2012-13, third most among rookies (Damian Lillard – 38, Dion Waiters – 14).