* The Heat and Bulls have split their two meetings this season, with each winning on the other’s home floor. Miami held Chicago to 67 points in its 19-point road victory on February 21, which were the fewest points scored by the Bulls in a regular-season home game in nearly 10 years.
* During its current 27-game win streak, the Heat are outscoring their opponents by nearly 12 points per game (105.3 to 93.4). Eleven of the 27 wins have come against teams with .500 or better records at the time of the game.
* The Bulls are ranked in the Top 6 in the NBA in scoring defense, field-goal defense and three-point defense. Conversely, the Heat’s offense is ranked in the Top 6 in scoring, field-goal percentage and three-point percentage.
* LeBron James has eight straight games with 20+ points, 7+ rebounds and 7+ assists. That is the longest such streak in a single season since Michael Jordan had 14 straight 20+/7+/7+ games, March 21-April 14, 1989.
* The Heat are 15-0 when Mario Chalmers has 13 or more points in a game. They are also 15-0 when he has at least three three-pointers in a contest. He had 17 points and four three-pointers in Miami’s win over Orlando on Monday.
* Nate Robinson has had 20+ points and 7+ assists in three of his last five games. He is averaging 14.6 points and 6.4 assists per game as a starter this season (team record: 7-15) as a starter, as opposed to 11.3 ppg and 3.6 apg coming off the bench (team record: 31-16).