7 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Logan Square

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Seven people are hospitalized due to a carbon monoxide leak in their apartment building in the Logan Square neighborhood.

Firefighters found a high concentration of  the deadly gas inside the building in the 2600 hundred block of North Springfield Avenue when they arrived at 8 o’clock Tuesday night.

The building’s heating system was shut down a half-hour later.

The seven people are listed in good condition.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s