Dean’s List

Charity video wins Barrington High visit from Rihanna

rihannaWhile Rihanna has been mostly cancelling concerts lately because of laryngitis, she’s adding a special appearanceĀ  for a local high school when she’s in the Chicago area on Friday.

A video produced by some Barrington High School students, highlighting some of their charity initiatives set to Rihanna’s song “Diamonds,” won a contest.

The high school scored a visit from Rihanna before her show in Chicago on Friday.

She’ll spend about 45 minutes at Barrington High, meeting students and taking questions.

Free tickets will go to Barrington High student first, other schools will get what’s leftover.

WATCH THE FULL BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO HERE:

6 Comments to “Charity video wins Barrington High visit from Rihanna”

Whoa said:
    March 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Was this before or after her tour bus was busted?

danny said:
    March 21, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Did she go ahead and flash her vag at them like she does everywhere else she goes.

kid1339 said:
    March 21, 2013 at 9:24 AM

She always look stoned.

wilson said:
    March 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS saveBangCom

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops,

Cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know

I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250

Low gift cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Anonymous said:
    March 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

You guys are ridiculous… focus on how inspiring these children are and how they get to meet someone they are inspired by… it has nothing to do with Rihanna's personal choices but rather a powerful singer giving huge recognition for all their accomplishments!

A High School Parent said:
    March 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Anonymous, I completely agree with you. I really can't believe that people have cruel things to say when this was such an eye opening video of what great things can come from students. Barrington High School, you should be commended and proud! Great job!