* These clubs have split their two meetings so far this season, with each team winning once on its own home ice. Chicago has lost two straight and six of its last eight trips to Colorado.
* The Blackhawks have won each of their last two games after losing each of their previous two. Chicago has allowed seven power-play goals in its last four games after allowing a total of nine in its first 24 games of the season.
* The Avalanche have been outscored 15-7 during their current three-game losing streak. Eight of Colorado’s 10 wins this season have come at home.
* Marian Hossa has four goals and two assists in his last five games. Hossa has 16 points (8g, 8a) in 15 road games this season compared to seven points (5g, 2a) in 12 home games.
* Matt Duchene has 10 points (4g, 6a) in his last five games and has two goals and three assists in his two games against Chicago this season.
* Patrick Kane has three goals and four assists during his current three-game point streak. Kane has four goals and 10 assists in 20 career games against Colorado.