* The Blackhawks have won 10 consecutive games against the Blue Jackets – tied for the longest active win streak in the NHL (also Bruins vs. Oilers, Canucks vs. Maple Leafs).
* The Blackhawks have allowed as many goals in their last two games (12) as they did in their previous eight games. They also have allowed five power-play goals over their last two games.
* Not only have the Blue Jackets allowed just one power-play goal over their last 11 games, but they have also been shorthanded just 12 times over their last six home games.
* While the Blue Jackets have skated in 18 games decided by one goal this season (tied with Ottawa for the most in the NHL), the Blackhawks have skated in 17 such games.
* Fedor Tyutin has dished out 10 assists at home this season – the most of any skater that has not scored a goal at home.
* Viktor Stalberg has scored 49 goals over his NHL career, and 11 of them have come against the Blue Jackets. Stalberg has scored more than three goals against just one other opponent (Nashville, five).