Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Sacramento
* The Bulls defeated Sacramento on Halloween, 93-87, extending their winning streak in the series to five games. Chicago has not lost in Sacramento since February 2, 2008 (four straight wins).
* The Bulls are coming off a 90-81 loss to the Lakers in Los Angeles on Sunday. It was the 11th time this season Chicago has been held to 81 points or fewer, the most such games by any offense.
* The Kings are averaging 113.1 points over their past eight games, the highest rate in the league since February 26. They scored 113 points on Sunday, but still lost to Milwaukee, 115-113.
* Joakim Noah has scored 22 and 23 points the last two times he’s faced Sacramento. Of the five times he’s produced at least 22 points in his career, two have come against the Kings. He also set a career high with five steals in his last game versus Sacramento on October 31.
* Nate Robinson led the Bulls with 19 points on Sunday. But his field-goal percentage has dropped more than 100 points since the All-Star break (.439 pre, .325 post). His three-point percentage has suffered even more (.403 à .255).
* DeMarcus Cousins awaits word of a possible suspension after getting ejected from Sunday’s game for elbowing Mike Dunleavy. Cousins also is reportedly nursing a leg injury. He has posted back-to-back double-doubles in which he’s averaged 23.0 points and 12.0 rebounds while shooting 76.0 percent from the field (19-for-25).