* Chicago has won four straight and seven of the last nine games in its series with Utah.
* Utah’s 104-101 loss at Cleveland on Wednesday was its fifth in the last six contests.
* The Bulls’ 101-83 loss in San Antonio on Wednesday was their fourth defeat in the last six games.
* Marco Belinelli has scored 20+ points in each of the last couple of games; that is the fourth time in his career in which he has done so in back-to-back games, and he has never done it in three straight.
* Gordon Hayward has scored 10+ points in his last 10 games, all while coming off the bench; that is the longest active streak by non-starters.
* Hayward had 25 points in the loss to the Cavs, and he was joined by fellow double-digit bench scorers Enes Kanter (17) and Alec Burks (14). That is the 13th game this season in which the Jazz have had three-or-more such players, second most in the league (Denver – 15).