* Colorado has gone six consecutive games without scoring a single power-play goal against the Blackhawks. They also have gone five straight games overall without scoring on the man-advantage.
* The Blackhawks are one of just three teams (also Islanders, Penguins) that have a trio of skaters with at least 10 goals scored this season.
* So far this season, the Avalanche have had 26 fewer power-play opportunities than their opponents (93-67) – the lowest power-play opportunity differential in the league.
* While the Blackhawks have 13 different skaters with at least one game-winning goal this season, only six other teams this season have won at least 13 games.
* Since the beginning of February, only one skater (Chris Kunitz 10) has scored more goals away from home than Patrick Kane (eight).
* Matt Duchene, who scored a goal against the Blackhawks Wednesday night, has scored three goals and dished out three assists over his last three home games against the Blackhawks.