* The Blackhawks have won eight consecutive games against the Blue Jackets in regulation – the longest such active streak in the NHL. The last streak of nine games or more was Calgary vs. Colorado. The Flames had nine straight regulation wins over the Avalanche from November 9, 2010 through December 8, 2011.
* The Blackhawks, still without a regulation loss this season, have won seven consecutive games, and have allowed a total of just three goals over their last four games.
* The Blue Jackets, who have scored just one power-play goal over their last seven games, had four goals against the Stars on Tuesday – marking just the third time this season that Columbus had scored at least four goals.
* While Nick Foligno dished out 21 of his 32 assists away from home last season, all six of his assists this season have come at home.
* Viktor Stalberg scored eight goals against the Blue Jackets last season, the most ever scored by an individual versus Columbus in a single season.
* Patrick Kane (10 goals, 14 assists) is one of just two Western Conference skaters (also Colin Wilson, Nashville) currently leading his team in goals and assists.