* After losing the previous three, the Bulls have now won their last four regular-season games against the 76ers, including both meetings in 2012-13.
* The 76ers have lost their last eight games away from home; that is their longest road losing skid since dropping eight in a row, November 10-December 3, 2010. The last time they lost at least nine straight road games was November 17-December 16, 2006 (10 straight).
* The Bulls are also struggling, having gone just 4-8 (.333) so far this month. The last time they had a worse record in February was in 2002-03 (4-10, .286).
* The 76ers got 36 points from their starters in their loss to Orlando on Tuesday, as opposed to 48 points off their bench. The 36 points are tied for the second fewest by Philadelphia’s starters in a game this season; the 76ers are just 1-8 when getting 50 points or less from their starting five in 2012-13.
* Carlos Boozer had 27points in Tuesday’s loss to the Cavaliers; it was his first game since January 16 with 20 or more points, a span of 16 contests; that was the fifth-longest drought of his career without a 20-point outing.
* Kirk Hinrich had 11 points and 11 assists in Tuesday’s loss; it was his first double-double since December 20, 2010 (18 pts., 11 ast) versus the Bobcats, a span of 135 games (longest drought of his career). Hinrich has only played in two games this month because of an elbow injury, but has double-digit assists in both contests.