Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday @ St. Louis
* Chicago handed the Blues their first loss of 2012-13 with a 3-2 victory on January 22. The Blackhawks are 30-15-3 in the series since November 2005.
* The Blackhawks’ streak has reached 19 games with at least one point in 2012-13, extending the longest streak ever to begin a season. Their streak is 25 games going back to the final six games of last year’s regular season.
* Although they still lead the league with a power-play percentage of 30.6 this season, the Blues are 0-for-9 with the man advantage over their last four games.
* Patrick Kane has tallied at least one point in all 10 road games this season. He’s scored eight goals overall in February, matching his career high for a single month.
* The Blues may have lost both Alex Steen (upper body) and Andy McDonald (knee) to injury in a single practice on Tuesday. Steen, who leads the Blues with 16 points this season, is day to day, while McDonald, who is week to week, ranks second on the team with 220 points since playing his first game for St. Louis on December 16, 2007.
* While Jaroslav Halak has fashioned a 3.10 GAA over four road games this season, he’s been spectacular at home, where he’s allowed just one goal over three games, producing a 0.33 GAA and a .979 save percentage.