Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Cleveland
* The Bulls have won each of their last 11 games against the Cavaliers – their second longest active win streak against one opponent (17 vs. Pistons).
* The Bulls shot just 29.1 percent from the field against the Thunder Sunday night – their lowest in a game since shooting 26.6 percent (21/79) against Houston on November 3, 2003.
* The Cavaliers have shot higher than 49 percent from the field in three consecutive games for the first time since a 5-game stretch February 25 – March 5, 2010.
* While the Cavaliers have seen 400 of their own shots get blocked this season (second most in the NBA – Charlotte 418), they have blocked just 211 shots this season – second fewest in the NBA (Knicks 201).
* For the first time this season, Joakim Noah has gone three consecutive games without pulling down double-digit rebounds.
* For the first time in his NBA career, C.J. Miles has come off the bench to hit at least four three-pointers in back-to-back games.