IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Carbon monoxide sickens people at home in Antioch

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CaptureSeveral people needed medical attention this morning after carbon monoxide filled a home in Antioch.

It happened at 1172 Bowles Rd.

Four people were transported to the hospital; we are awaiting word on the conditions of the victims.

The Antioch Fire Department said it did not find any carbon monoxide detectors in the home.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s