Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. Miami
* Chicago is 6-2 in regular season meetings with the Heat since the beginning of the 2010-11 season; however four of those six wins came by four or fewer points.
* Miami is currently on an season-high eight-game winning streak averaging 107.6 points per game on a league’s best 51.4 percent shooting during that eight game span (since February 3).
* The Bulls have just two wins in their last six outings and have not won back-to-back games this month. Chicago is averaging 90.7 points per contest during those six games, the fourth lowest scoring average in the NBA since February 3.
* Luol Deng is averaging 20.0 points per game on 47.9 percent shooting in the Bulls’ three wins this season while posting just 12.2 points per contests on 30.6 percent from the floor in their five losses.
* LeBron James has connected on 65.5 percent of his shots so far this month, the highest shooting percentage by any player in a single month since Dwight Howard shot 66.7 percent back in February, 2011 (Minimum 125 FGA).
* Miami is coming off a 103-90 victory in Atlanta last night. The Heat are 6-1 this season in the second game of a back-to-back, the best record in the NBA.