Father puts bleach in 2-month-old baby’s bottle
A father admits he put bleach in his daughter’s baby bottle because he thought it would be good for her.
Police in Ocala, Florida say Carron Washington poisoned his daughter by mixing a cap full of bleach with her baby bottle on Sunday.
The two-month-old started throwing up and was rushed to the hospital. She’s expected to recover.
The 20-year-old tells WFTV News he thought the bleach would helping his sick daughter, who’s suffered from breathing problems since birth.
Washington’s sister says he’s a first-time father and took some bad parenting advice.
If convicted, Washington could get up to 10 years in prison.