Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Vancouver
* Vancouver handed the Blackhawks one of their three overtime losses this season, defeating Chicago, 2-1, in a shootout on February 1.
* The Canucks have dropped their last two games by identical 4-3 scores, although the most recent loss to St. Louis on Sunday came in a shootout. Vancouver still leads the Northwest Division with an overall record of 8-3-3.
* At 12-0-3, the Blackhawks still haven’t lost in regulation. Their slate of 15 consecutive games without a regulation loss is tied for the second-longest streak ever to begin a season (1984-85 Oilers, 12-0-3). Chicago on Tuesday could match the 2006-07 Ducks (16 games, 12-0-4) for the best such start ever.
* Daniel and Henrik Sedin have each totaled 20 points against the Blackhawks since 2008-09, tying for the highest marks by any skater over that span (along with T.J. Oshie, R.J. Umberger and Antoine Vermette).
* Jonathan Toews had a goal and an assist while winning 13 of 19 faceoff draws on Sunday. It was the 10th time this season he’s showed up on the scoresheet while reaching double figures in faceoff wins, tying Sidney Crosby for the most such games by any player.
* Patrick Kane’s eight-game scoring streak ended on Sunday. While Kane is tied for third in the league with 21 points overall, he boasts the highest total in the first period (9).