Police targeting gang of Pendleton’s alleged killers

Hadiya Pendleton’s accused killers have now put their entire gang in the cross-hairs of the Chicago Police Department.

Police say Micheail Ward and Kenneth Williams are gang members.

In response to the Pendleton murder, the police will target all members of their gang, singling them out for arrest for even the most minor offenses like driving while talking on a cell phone.

21 Comments to “Police targeting gang of Pendleton’s alleged killers”

bobanmebrudder said:
    February 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Why not target ALL THE GANGS???????? Not just their gang.
    Too bad a lovely young girl had to die to start this.

Tired of Morons said:
      February 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Totally agreed!

Hey Jay! said:
        March 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Totally a moron!

KAY said:
    February 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM

This Is The most talked about murder that Chicago has had.. And people die here everyday. Hell even babies die. I guess their not worth as much fame huh? Smdh

Tired of Morons said:
      February 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Well, you are talking about it too….

Baldy said:
      March 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM

agree.

Lloyd Christmas said:
    February 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I really feel sorry for these two boys. They are just a product of their environment. They grew up with poor schooling and society expects nothing better from them. I hope they don't get too harsh of a punishment.

bob said:
      February 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Of course an Obama-lover would say this…..

Lloyd Christmas said:
        February 15, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Four more years. Too bad!

dave said:
        February 15, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Get over it. Your bitterness will cause you to die early.

MICHIGAN said:
        February 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Bob I really hope you take advantage of all the education you can aquire from the OBAMA-LOVER administration you are one stuip idiot. So soory about your luck MITCH!

MICHIGAN

Lloyd Christmas said:
      February 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry folks. I didn't know there was another Lloyd Christmas on this blog. Pretty funny. I was wondering why 'Bob' was commenting on my posts in other blogs. Now I see. Well, can't win em all! But fraudulent Lloyd Christmas, why are you writing as me? Just wondering. Our views couldn't be further apart. I despise all these scumbag bangers and their pathetic friends and family who refuse to cooperate with the police. Send em over seas and let em shoot it out with Muhammad.

Lloyd Christmas said:
        February 15, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Hah! I am the real Lloyd Christmas and, yes, I don't think like you. I hope my friends don't think that I think in the ways that you have commented. There are reasons that gangs exist in our country and it's because the laws here create them. If the children of this country had better schools and lived in better neighborhoods they would not be in gangs. So quit writing comments under my name and calling me a fraud. Get another name… your the imposter.

kirby1414 said:
      February 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

YOU ARE KIDDING —right??? Or are you a killer too?? Something to hide??? KILL THEM BOTH – STRING THEM UP LIKE THE MURDERERS THAT THEY ARE!!!

Baldy said:
      March 21, 2013 at 7:31 AM

they are product of THEIR choices. Lots of people overcome their surroundings and are living a positive lifestyle. Choices get them in trouble. It sounds like you making bad choices to. Don't use the environment for bad choices and be irresponsible.

Brian Millersmith said:
    February 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Why not publish a list of ALL known gang members?

sam said:
    February 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

this murder is talked about a lot because the girl went to the white house and was a model student. If she was just any person that gets killed in chicago it wouldnt have made this much impact. Chicago murder capital of the us smh

keshonda said:
    February 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM

that is some fuck up shit chicago is gettin so fuckin bad it dont make no fuckin seance 15 that girl hade a whole life in fornt of her

Joymar said:
    February 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM

This is a start! Let's support President Obama, Mayor Emanual, Commission McCarthy, and all the others who are trying to make Chicago a safer, gang-free city! Illinois needs firmer laws governing shootings of this type.

steveo said:
    February 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM

BS A MONTH FROM NOW EVRYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL JUST LIKE AFTER ALL THE OTHER MURDERS

Johnathan said:
    February 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I think that the gun control laws should have been changed when in columbine happened on April 20, 1999 even tho that happened in a diffrent state. Some action should have been taken through out the U.S! I'm not understanding why the cops in Chicago and even the president haven't put there foot down along time ago and tried to stop this. This all could have been avoided along with the other shootings and murders in the city of Chicago. I am very upset over the gang violence and violence in general. IT HAS TO STOP!
    (Pissed)